Australia is serviced by way of in-market sales offices/in-market sales tours, tradeshow attendance, regular contact (email/telephone), face to face negotiation and training with all major retail, wholesale, inbound and online partners along with state and national tourism offices.
Domestic wholesale and retail is serviced out of the Melbourne Office
An extensive sales call pattern with over 2500 face to face sales calls are completed each year to train the frontline sellers and keep product front of mind. Locations serviced include but are not restricted to:
- QUEENSLAND – Brisbane CBD, NORTH – Chermside to Mitchelton, WEST – Indooroopilly to Toowoomba, SOUTH – Loganholme to Carindale, GOLD COAST – Nerang to Helensvale
- NEW SOUTH WALES – Sydney CBD, NORTH Gosford to Newcastle, WEST Katoomba, Lithgow, Bathurst, Orange, Dubbo, Coonabarabran and Tamworth
- VICTORIA – Melbourne CBD, SOUTH to the Gippsland region, WEST to Warrnambool, Hamilton and Ballarat, NORTH to Swan Hill, Shepparton & Albury/Wodonga
- SOUTH AUSTRALIA – Adelaide CBD, Surrounding Suburbs - Fullham Gardens to Glenelg
PTC undertake negotiations and source opportunities for products via all domestic wholesale operations including; Sunlover Holidays, Flight Centre Groups Infinity Holidays, Helloworld (QANTAS Holidays),Qld Rail, Discover Australia, Travel Wholesalers, Ignite Travel, LeisureCom, Virgin Holidays, Luxury Escapes, Pinpoint Travel. PTC also works with Group Buying & Closed User Group Channels – Luxury Escapes, Travelzoo, Ignite Travel, Scoopon, Groupon & Exchange Travel
Activities conducted with wholesalers include;
- Day to day sales management
- Negotiation of product inclusion and maintainence
- Management and promotion to Famil Departments to encourage product features on famil itineraries
- Systematic program of promotions, events and training with reservations/selling teams.
- Regular reservations training conducted at least three times per year with major wholesalers
- Hosting reservations team incentive nights (eg BUZZ night's, monthly team meetings etc)
- Participation and promotion at the annual wholesale events (eg Infinity AUSSIE GOLD Top Travel event)
- Detailed and consistent presence for training and promotion of products with all sellers
- Wholesaler newsletter three (3) times per year to a comprehensive data base
- Distribution of Agent Rates campaign to encourage visitation of agents to product including management of agent rate requests and confirmations by PTC staff.